Friday, January 13, 2012

Sunrise After the Storm!!

After the storm I got up early the next morning to see what I hoped would be a glorious sunrise. Doodle went outside with me. We were just behind the RV looking East toward the large marina. For the first time the mosquitos and can't see ems got to me. There was no breeze. It was dead calm I think for the first time since the PUPS, Evin and I arrive at Knights Key RV & Marina on December 1st. I do not know if you consider these shots to be of a bay or the Atlantic Ocean.

I have just, at our friend Chris's encouragement, changed to Picasa software for photo editing. This new program allows me to  "paint" my favorite shots and enhance the features I like. So here goes, please bear with me as I learn to use this software....



This is pretty much what I saw without any contrast, fill light, highlights, shadows, color temperature enhancements to the shot.






I could not see the little mangrove shoot in the dark. I believe it adds a lot to this shot....


....nor could I see the small shorebirds. I could see the heron.














UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

....MORE TO COME

GOING KAYAKING @ SOMBRERO BEACH!!!! AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment