Tuesday, January 3, 2012

7 Mile Bridge Photos & Paintings

Doing this blog is a learn as I go project. Yesterday Evin and I went on a several mile - three hour kayaking excursion. We put  the kayaks in at the West end of the 7 Mile Bridge. I say West because although we were on U S 1 South by the compass we were heading West. I took 554 photos while doing a lot of paddling. In my opinion there was a lot to see and take photos of for future posts. The geometric shapes and designs of the two bridges facinate me. I decided to take a photo and then to do a computer painting of the photos, most of them did not turn out to suit me. So I decided to play around and paint them.




7 Mile Bridge Islands # 225




7 Mile Bridge Islands # 232




7 Mile Bridge Islands # 233




7 Mile Bridge Islands # 236




7 Mile Bridge Islands # 213




7 Mile Bridge Islands # 315






7 Mile Bridge Islands # 298


 

No comments:

Post a Comment