Sunday, September 28, 2014

More Reynolda Gardens & Highway 220

To say, "It was a flower day!!", would be an understatement. I have received some constructive criticism that my blog would be more enjoyable and reach a wider audience if I cut down on the number of photos I use in each post. I honestly try but I guess "trying" and "doing" area two different things. 

I do welcome and listen to my critics. Consequently, I have considered going back and removing some photos from some of the post but justify keeping because they serve as a record of where I have been and what I have seen for me. I will continue to search for balance. I have considered doing a "best of" blog but that is really more work effort that I want to put into this effort of expression on my part...



































UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 
Come back later. Publishing to see what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment