Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Joyce's First Kayaking Adventure!!

On our last Dan River outing Joyce kind of disappeared each time I got out the Nikon. Only got one shot of her in a group photo. So prior to setting out on the Labor Day adventure I kind of sneaked up and took a couple of shots of her. I showed Joyce the results and when she asked if she could try kayaking for the first time I told her that there would be one condition ----- I would get to record it for her...












Joyce relaxing while kayaking on the river.

Earlier I mentioned I took a few shots of Joyce before heading out on our river adventure just to show her that my camera did not bite.





After Joyce experiences a fun and relaxing first kayak outing on the Dan River I finally get a...


... big SMILE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment