Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Great Honey Badger Tour!!

This morning I was sitting outside with the PUPS and I saw a vintage RV pulling out. They stopped and I starting shooting with my Galaxy phone camera. When I meet Paul I asked him to give me a minute to grab my Nikon. I learned that Paul and several of his friends, along with their two pups, were just starting out on a tour around the United States in their 1985 Southwinds motorhome...

Above is my first view of the "Honey Badger:!!









 

Bottom row left to right:  Arcturus, Paul, Merlin & John
Top row left to right:  Brittany, Luke, David & Eli
















Happy Trails Honey Badgers!!

2 comments:

  1. Had the RV been restored inside as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were literally leaving as I was taking the shots so I only peeked in as some of them came out for me to take some group shots. From what I could see it looked like there had been some restoration inside also.

    ReplyDelete