Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rainy Day Shots

Last night it rained most of the night. I stayed up late going through old photo shots. So, I slept in after the early morning rain stopped. But, in the early afternoon it rained and again and I decided to take some shots. Flowers that were in there prime a day or two ago were now gone. The heavy rain had taken its toll. However, the conditions were at their best and I started revisiting the areas I got good shots at two days ago...

The view out the bus' window toward the lake. Notice the raindrops.

So I head out the door in a raincoat and check on Aileen's beauties first.

 
 










Then I head down the hill and check out a few more...



 
Then I take a hard right and then on to check out the red beauties on the steep bank and near the picnic table in the parking lot...



Above is shown a shot of this flower taken today.
Below is three shots of the same flower two day ago...
 




 
Below is two days later and a lot of rain...





















 
 
 

This is the same flower I shot the other day when it was at its prime. Two days time and a lot of rain did a number of this beauty.

Below are two shots of the same flower two days ago...




In the same area some more flowers attract my attention...



















 
Then I cross over to the lake side...













 
 














 My left hand.
 
 




















I will end this post at Scott & Su Su's place. What an attractive patio and two very cute pups. By now the rain had passed and there were blue skies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment