Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More RED & WHITE!!

The "red & white" theme kind of continued today. We went to McDonald's for a late lurch. They have a 49 cents hamburger and a 59 cents cheeseburger on Sundays and Wednesdays in Marathon. So for a little over $5 we had two cheeseburger, an order of fries and two iced teas for our meal. I was taking a photo inside the McDonald's and my camera accidentally went off and the shot that follows was taken...

 
I took my own tomato, mayo and extra onion!! Was not a bad cheeseburger for 59 cents!!
 
While there, the "red & white" theme was still in my mind. And, low and behold what did I see...
 
 
A white beard & a red hat...
Oh, yes, Santa vacations in Marathon. I told him I had been good and wished for a new bike!!
 
Well, we went on down to Sombrero Beach and the "red & white" thing continued. This is what I saw when we parked at the beach...
 








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After only a few minutes on the beach we headed for home. Below is what got me to turn around and stop...
 
 
 
 
 

Yellow, pink and white is not too bad either!!
 
Nice afternoon for $5.38!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment