Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Early Rounds @ Knights Key Harbor

Last evening, Evin, the PUPS and I made early rounds around Knights Key RV Resort and Marina in the security golf cart. The rain had stopped only a few minutes before we departed. What follows is what grabbed my photographic eye on our PATH yesterday...


This is a flower that was in a box of the golf cart of my neighbor, Stephen.
 
 
The drop of rain water about to fall off the bottom flower intrigued me.
 
 
A cluster of bloom pods about to burst open with their brilliant colour.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top's up today because of the rain shower!!!!
 

I don't know what year this Pontiac convertible is; but, I will find out and update this post. The reflection of the car in the rain water pool is what grabbed my attention.
 
 
Found "The Lifeguard" doing a different job today. Working on a dive boat!!
 
 
Similar photo as above but lightened.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fishing from the Knights Key beach...
 
 
 
 
I do take photos of somethings besides the Old 7 Mile Bridge!!
 
 

1 comment: