Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ms. Jane's & Ms. Charlene's Roses

The weatherman is calling for a 28 degree low tonight in Cleveland, Mississippi. This prompted me to take the PUPS to make one more visit to the Martin & Sue King Railroad Heritage Museum's rose garden. While there, I met the museum director, Lisa Miller. 

Lisa was most gracious and spent a lot of time telling me all about the museum. She had noticed me taking photos in the rose garden the other afternoon. Lisa advised me that the gardens are lovingly cared for by Ms. Jane Dunlap & Ms. Charlene Wolfe...



 
Lisa's favorite rose color is yellow.

This afternoon I wanted to play with shadows and light.
 
 
 





































































































 























































Hope tonight's frost does not hurt these beauties!!

Thank you Ms. Jane & Ms. Charlene!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment