Friday, May 8, 2015

Our PATH of Late

The PUPS, Evin and I have been moving on a new PATH of late. We have seen a lot that grabbed our attention. What follows is what caught our eyes in one day.


The PUPS and Evin at Hovenweep National Monument on a tougher than usual PATH.

Below is what got my attention, the stone ruins and Scarlet 
Claret Cup Hedgehog Cacti...













... a Pink Prickly Pear Cacti also made its appearance known!!

BUT, most visitors come to see the ruins...
















We moved on to the Valley on the Gods...


Can you see the wildflowers in the above photo?










Click on the above photo or any photo to see larger.

















I'll end this post with a few wildflowers I spied along the way... 




















Needless to say the PUPS, Evin and I were worn out when we got back to the BUS long after dark!! There was lots to see on our PATH on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment