Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thankful for Thanksgiving!!

Evin and I enjoyed a great and "happy" Thanksgiving with Trent, Amber, Whit, Aislyn and Amber's grandmother, Nancy, and her husband, Brewer. Trent handled the turkey. The ladies went above and beyond on the cooking all the side dishes...







 A plate from Aislyn's first Thanksgiving.

That's Evin's homemade cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes. That's Amber's dressing and corn casserole. It was all even better than it looks. Oh, yes, I had a side salad. Trent's turkey, also.



Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving like we did!! I was so busy eating I failed to take photos of Nancy's great pumpkin pie and her "out of this world" pecan pie. Trust me, it was the best. I had room for a piece of both. Well, you know, someone had to test and compare!!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than Thanksgiving with family. Looks like you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry we missed you when you came through Vicksburg. We were in Cleveland, Mississippi, but by the time I saw your post you were already on your way to Texas. We are now about 30 miles west of Houston and it is cold. today. Really enjoyed your West Coast travels. Plan to retrace some of your steps next year. Thanks for the great "roadmap" to follow.

      Delete