Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On The Way In

This morning as I was driving on the way to the skilled nursing facility I noticed that a red calla lily was blooming once again. There had been no new blooms is weeks. So, I just had to stop for a minute and take a couple of shots...















There were a couple of yellow calla lilies that I just couldn't resist...













On the way in the door I just had to stop and take a few shots of the red geraniums...


 
 






 
 












My father has slept most of the past two days. He was not up to going to therapy today. The nurse suspects that a transition is taking place. I have to continue to stop and make time for the beauty that is all around me.

2 comments:

  1. The closeups of the geraniums are my favorites. These flowers certainly are providing a path for you to deal with the hardship of your journey here. A day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love looking at your flower pics on your blog. I too have found a peacefulness with flowers. As a side note, I believe the Lilies are Canna, not Calla... Thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this time in life.

    ReplyDelete