Saturday, March 7, 2015

On the Road to Tucson

The PUPS, Evin and I left Patagonia and spent one night in Sierra Vista. We decided to head for Payson and stop in Tucson and visit some RVing friends there and see a little more of the Sonora Desert. We had only planned to stay a few hours. A few hours soon became three days.




My RVing buddy Tom.



My RVing mentor Carolyn and her faithful companion Lilly.



Evin at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum before the phone battery died.







The Mount Wrightson Wildernson Range was our constant companion on the early part of our drive.










We leave the grasslands near Sonoita and Patagonia and head to the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum in Tucson. It is ranked as one of the Top Ten museums in the United States. I have to confess that I forgot my camera. This entire post was done with my cell phone. There would be more photos but the battery died.








There is an art museum at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum. This painting really caught my "eye"!!


As did the hedgehog cactus that had just started to bloom.












I'll end this post with a photo of one of our stops along the "Road to Tucson"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment