Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Idea of How Jack Reacher Should Look!!!!

Lately I have been seeing the adds for the new movie, Jack Reacher. I like Tom Cruise; but, he is not my idea of Lee Child's (Jim Grant - true name) character in the very  successful and entertaining novel series...











My friend, kayaking mentor and author, Bill Burnham.

Mary and Bill's kayaking books, articles and guides are available on Facebook under Burnham Guides and their website @ www.burnamink.com. They guide kayaking trips in the Keys starting each December. They have a kayaking business in the Chesapeake Bay area. I had the priviledge to record their most recent kayaking trip which started at Knights Key RV Resort & Marina in Marathon, Florida.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God these are dam fantastic. YOU ROCK, STEVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me cry. Your approval means so much to me, I just hope you know. I thought they were special. I just didn't know they would warrant such kind comments from my mentor.

    ReplyDelete