Friday, September 28, 2012

The "LIFEGUARD"

At times we take our surroundings for granted. Often I would ignore the ordinary sites that we saw most every day. These photos remained on my computer for almost a year. It was only when I was told that my older computer was crashing that I realized I had better move or do something with some of the photos that were only on that computer. So, here is what I found besides the "TRESPASSER" photos...

 
 
 

 
Do pelicans kiss??


Approaching a water landing...

 
...TOUCHDOWN!!!
 
 
The "LIFEGUARD"
 
 
The "LIFEGUARD" is on duty...
 
 
 
 
Walking his beat...
 
 
Never knew how much colorful a pelican can be...
 
 
 What is the fuss all about??
 
 
 
 
 What this gathering and the fuss is all about!!
 
 
The guy on the right got lunch!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment