Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ghost Ranch!!!!!!

You may or may not remember but I did a PUPPY PATHS post on July 2, 2012 titled "New Mexico photos of Georgia O'Keffee country"  in which I shared a few photos of Ghost Ranch. You may want to revisit that post before you continue with this one...


The entrance gate gets your attention!!


Heading north from the campground this is the first "attention getter" that you see...


Getting a little closer to the property...
 
 
Just at the bottom of this hill I stopped to take a photos because I like the sign that had a cow on it. The following 7 photos were taken at that one spot.
 
 
This sign is what got me to stop. I looked around and this is what I saw in that one spot...
 
 
 
 
 
 







Cars and trucks were whizzing by and didn't have a clue as to the beauty they were missing. And we are not even inside the gate to Ghost Ranch. Time to take a pause, more of Ghost Ranch to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment