Sunday, September 30, 2012

RED SKIES IN THE SUNSET

It is rainy season in the Keys. We have a little rain almost everyday. As a result, we are having cloud cover that is just ripe for brilliant sunsets. Last night, we had "red skies in the sunset"...

The first photo is actually the last one I took and was taken after sunset. It is at the pedestrian/bike entrance to the Old 7 Mile Bridge. There is just something about all the shapes there that continue to attract my eyes...













Got a little cross ways on this one!!


Sorry, RV PAINTER, you haven't given me any paintings on your blog in a few days. So, I had to pick up the slack, again!!




"RED SKIES IN THE SUNSET"

1 comment:

  1. Dianne will tell you that I love taking sunset pictures. I would do nothing else in the evening if I were in the keys. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete