Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tetilla Peak Campground

This afternoon the PUPS and I moved to Tetilla Peak Campground at Cochiti Lake. It is a CORPS of Engineers Campground south of Santa Fe on the Rio Grande just off Interstate 25. It was nice, after boon-docking for quite a while, to have 50 AMP electric and water. As is common this time of year in New Mexico we had an afternoon thunderstorm. I was looking forward to sunset.


The PUPS out front on our current PATH.












Looks like a painting!!

I know I said no more photos of the dashboard cacti, but, when two more blooms popped out to make five on one plant I just could not resist taking a shot or two. While walking the PUPS at the Santa Fe Elks our PATHS crossed with a yellow cactus I also couldn't resist.







No comments:

Post a Comment