Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lightning, Weeds, Hummingbird & PUPS

Not been very busy with the Nikon of late. It has been in triple digits since we moved across the lake. The PUPS and I go out a little in the morning and in the afternoon. We pretty much rest the rest of the time. We still hear North Carolina calling for us to head on a PATH in that direction.

I bought a hummingbird feeder that I attach to one of the windshield wipers on the motor home. Last night while I was talking to "my brother by a different mother" I watched a lightning storm off in the distant mountains. Also, couldn't resist taking some shots of some weeds growing near us. The PUPS demanded equal time and attention.













































Our current campground location at Cochiti Lake, New Mexico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment