Sunday, March 30, 2014

How I spent my birthday...

Pat and Jim suggested that we go to Bisbee to celebrate my birthday. So off we go...

Of course, when I saw some wildflowers on the side of the road I just had to stop...






...then on to Bisbee...




Above are Pat and Jim on one of the main streets of Bisbee. At one time, during its copper mining boom, Bisbee was the largest town between San Francisco and New Orleans. I was told that there were over a hundred bars in Bisbee during the boom times.












We ate lunch at the Bisbee's Table Restaurant...




Making a wish!!












We had a fun day. When I got back to the "Bus" I continued the celebration with the PUPS!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun in Bisbee. I want some of that dessert

    ReplyDelete