Saturday, February 2, 2013

Some Of My Favorite Boat Shots!!

Evin, the PUPS, and I set out on the PATH of RVing full-time in October 2011. We traveled over 18,000 miles the first 13 months; despite spending over 4 months sitting in parking lots while repairs were being done on the DRV Elite Suite. We were also parked 3 months in Florida at Knights Key RV Resort & Marina.

To date, I have taken around 80,000 photos. Most have been taken with my Droid X camera phone. Probably 25,000 or more were taken of Greg Coldiron's fishing yacht, "Green FLA$H" from the beach at Knights Key. Now that I have a camera with a zoom lens to 200 mm, I can get closer to the boat and a whole new batch of photos will follow...

SORRY!! I can't help myself. The view is so pleasing to my eye.


Taken on January 30, 2013, at 5:52 PM, I used two cropped versions of this photo in an earlier post. Note the angle of the boat and the position of the sun in the first photo and the the position of the sun in the photo below. The sun moves west that much in 31 days.


Taken a year earlier to the day, January 30, 2012, at 5:45 PM, this was one of my early favorites


Taken a minute later, I used this photo as a screen saver for months. Can you tell the difference in photo quality between the first photo (Nikon D7000) and the following two, Droid X camera phone photos?

 
I have to paint one ever now and then...
 
 
I usually stand on the wall to the left or right of the colorful beach chairs when I take the sunset shots.
 
 
 Steve & Sarah Gunnels on their 31' Pursuit "Little Palm".




This photo was taken on January 3, 2013 @ 6:38 AM. I am not usually up at that time; but, I was awake and I wanted to see the sunrise. This photo was taken before sunrise.




Steve & Sarah leaving the marina before sunrise for Bimini.
 
 
 
 
 
 



Again, I can't get enough of the boats and beach scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment