Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Nikon Scene Sunset, Closeup, & Blossom Settings"

Carol Ann, a Master Photographer, and my mentor, recently emailed me and asked about some of the Nikon camera settings. She has a Cannon. Since I had never looked at the instructional manual (Is that a "man thing" or what?), I could not answer her question. I couldn't even find the English version of the manual. Evin and I turned the place upside down and I finally found it in the computer bag. So, last night, I met "The Sunset Watchers Group" @ the Tiki Bar Beach and did what I am known for - "Pushed the 'shoot' button on my Nikon!!" Here are the results of the first three shots on the "Scene Sunset Setting" without any adjustments...




A little dark and a too brassy brown for my eye...


The shot above and the next shots are with a little adjustment.
 




 
Next comes the "Closeup" setting...
 



 


 



 
 
 
 
 
 
No adjustments on the flower photos above. The shots were taken in bright sun and windy conditions.
 
Next comes the "Blossom" setting...
 


 
 
 












 
The verdict is still out on the Scene settings...
 
Too much sun light - wrong time of the day... 
 

1 comment:

  1. I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, however I thought this post used to be good.
    I don't understand who you might be but definitely you're
    going to a well-known blogger should you are not already.
    Cheers!

    Here is my homepage - www.2look4beds.com

    ReplyDelete