Monday, October 1, 2012

Pigeon Key - The End of the Ride!!!!

The first photo is one that I have already posted. To me, it deserves an encore. It was near the end of a very long PUPPY PATHS' post - "Life Is Measured By Moments That Take Our Breath Away" - and may have been overlooked. Do you agree that the below sunset photo warrants a second look? There have been many beautiful sunsets since our return to the Keys on September 10. This one is just special...


The Old 7 Mile Bridge continues to draw me onto it for a bike ride/photo session most ever night. In this post I will go all the way to Pigeon Key. It is 2.2 miles I am told. Pigeon Key is a 4 acre island. It has a long history and draws many visitors. There were lots of high clouds last night and it promised another epic sunset...


As I was riding I notice several people were looking East instead of toward the sunset... 
 

The high giant clouds had their attention...


But the sunset captured my attention and I rode West as fast I could peddle...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think you will agree that it was worth the ride tonight.
 
Thanks for going along with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment