Friday, October 19, 2012

Couples On The Old Bridge!!

This post is titled "Couples On The Bridge" for a reason. There were several couples taking in the sunset tonight...

 
This romantic couple and...

 
...this energetic couple.
 
But, let me go back and start a little earlier in the evening.

Recently I did a post called "Fiery Sky". Might should have saved that title for tonight. I first noticed the clouds as I was doing rounds with Steve T. and Doodle. So, when we finished, Doodle and I got on the bike and took off for the Old 7 Mile Bridge, determined not to miss the sunset show...


Notice the position of the sun. These are the clouds that I saw from the beach while on my rounds...


...and here are the same clouds when I got to the Old Bridge a few minutes later.
 
 
While on rounds, these jet skis and the white heron also got my attention.
 
 
But, back to the Old Bridge...
 
 
Notice the sun is no longer between the two bridges as it was just a few nights ago...
 
 
Ths sun is going...
 
 
...going...
 
 
GONE!!!!


Just had to add one more!!

Do you agree there was fire in the sky tonight?!?!?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment