Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sharon's Rose



Yesterday, Evin and I went to visit our "family of choice" in Eden, Mary and Byron. I called Mary while on the way there and she shared with me that she had bought some beautiful flower bushes from a lady near their home. So, Evin and I stopped and bought some flowering plants from Sharon also. As you can see above and below, I took a fancy to a yellow-orange rose.

Not only did we hit a home run with the flowers, we had a great cookout and got to see Jim and his boys also. We really miss our time with Mary, Byron and their kids.




The roses and the other flowers Evin and I bought during our road trip to Eden.






While I was taking the photos it rained, so some are before and some are after the rain.


Thanks Mary...
and Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment