Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Daffodils & Irises

The PUPS let me know this morning that they wanted to go walk on the PATHS at Green Valley Lake Park. The sky was overcast so I took my Nikon along for I knew there were daffodils and irises blooming on Main Street in Payson. We enjoyed our walk and we were not disappointed with the flowers either...












This post is for my dear friends Faye and Frank. Just wanted them to know that I was thinking about them. Faye loves flowers and Spring. Faye's birthday is the first day of Spring. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! We are in AZ too, but the northern parts. We'll be in Williams for a week and then Holbrook. Let me know if you head up this way. Sorry I didn't catch on that you were in AZ too until today. Where do you head next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in Payson till April 9th. Then on to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and Capitol Reef National Park. I'll seen you an email with more details.

      Delete