Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mission San Jose Revisited

The PUPS and I are once again on a PATH of exploring and adventure after having RV repairs completed at the factory in Red Bay, Alabama. We have visited friends in Louisiana, Dallas and San Antonio with a quick stop in Waco. Yesterday, I revisited one of my favorite places to take photos - Mission San Jose in San Antonio.




Yesterday the sun was a little bright for exterior photos. Below are some shots taken when there was an overcast sky...


















Tatum, our Park Ranger, took us a most informative tour of the mission.










While walking the grounds of the mission I noticed a beautiful bride to be, Laura, having her photograph being taken by a photographer. I couldn't resist...












Laura!!




Near where Laura was having her photos taken was room with a table and on the table was some fruit, bread and vegetables...







FINI

No comments:

Post a Comment