Friday, May 9, 2014

Eddie's New Hairdo!!!!!

Since becoming a single dad the duties of taking Eddie for his haircut have fallen solely on me. My first experience in Sahuarita, Arizona, at a Petco was not too good. RVing full-time has some drawbacks, haircut quality and satisfaction goes lacking sometimes for both Eddie and me. Trying to get an appointment for Eddie is also sometimes difficult. So, in this post, I will share some "before and after" photos of Eddie. I will start with the 

..."After"...


Eddie says, "This is a barber shoppe, not a beauty salon!!"
Above is his answer when asked if he would like to have a bow in his hair!!!!!







Renee did a great job and Eddie was a "good boy"!!

...Before...


Did he ever need a haircut or what?!?!?! 
Thank goodness Renee was willing to work him in!!




I'll also share some earlier adventures at one of the PUPS favorite places:  

Green Valley Lake


Eddie pointing a coot!!

















This morning the PUPS are on a new PATH.
Eddie finds it cooler with his new "HAIRDO"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment