Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sedona, Montezuma's Castle & Chapel of the Holy Cross!!

The WIN group moved on from Payson to Sedona. I decided to stay in Payson at the old KOA, now know as Payson RV Resort and enjoy full hookups. I have joined a local walking group and I am trying to rehab my injured right knee. Most days I walk at least three miles and some days I have done close to six miles. I decided to take my friend, Cindy, up on her offer to show me Sedona...



This roadside painting reminded me of Doodle and Eddie.

Then it is on to Montezuma's Castle...


















































































Cindy and her beautiful smile!!





Above right of center is the Chapel of the Holy Cross.























Cindy and I had a very enjoyable day in Sedona. Now we hurry back for the Payson Classic Car Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment