Monday, November 11, 2013

A Walk Down Harvard!!

Russell asked that I take some photos on his job site after lunch. On the way back to his house I asked him to let me out so I could walk down his street, Harvard, and take some photos of the flowers. It was a little too sunny when I started. I stopped and spoke to his neighbors and asked if I could take photos of their flowers then and come back later in the evening when it was not too sunny...

















 


When I talked to Russell's neighbor she shared with me that she bought the above rose bush at Walmart!!!!


Above is what the rose bush looked like from the sidewalk!

Just had to see what one framed looks like.

Below are photos from another visit to Tom's yard and from a neighbor further down Harvard!




























































What a gorgeous day for a walk in the neighborhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment