Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Flowers & Family

Evin and I have been doing the grandparents thing in Katy, Texas. We are back at Houston West RV Park. So for the past few days I have taken a few shots of flowers when we are out and about. Of course, I just had to take a few of Trent, Amber, Whit and AZ too...



 
Our Neighbor Bill's Hibiscus!!







Above is maybe my best hibiscus shot ever, especially in red!!

Also Bill's!!




Following are a few similar shots of the same yellow hibiscus that I played with a little in editing...



Above is maybe my best yellow hibiscus shot to date!!

A slightly different view.




















 




























 
Once again, beauty is all around us.
We just have to open our eyes and look around...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. We have really enjoyed spending more time with them and getting to know Aislyn ("AZ"). Can't wait for Whit to start basketball. Having a motorhome makes it possible for Evin, the PUPS and me to get to spend time with all six grandchildren in three different states and parts of the country. We get to see a lot of RVing friends along the way as a bonus!! Best of both worlds.

      Delete