Thursday, August 8, 2013

Raindrops On The Hill!!!!

My friend, Dick Secor, noted that he liked the bumble bee & flower photos I recently took. Dick is also a fan of raindrops on flowers. Yesterday afternoon the perfect opportunity presented itself. When I started it was not raining; but, when I got about a half mile from the RV it started raining. So, some of the shots have raindrops and some don't...
































































































































































Hey Dick, do you have a favorite shot?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. I have too many of them to just pick one - the bee shots are great - such clarity and catching them in flight is a great touch - the rain drop photos are wonderful - if you look close you can actually see inside the rain drop - now that is sooooooo COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out the raindrop thing. I went back and looked closer and see what you mean. I did a lot of shots and included many similar ones because I could not choose between them and wanted you and other readers to have choices.

    ReplyDelete