Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yellow & Red

I have now been taking photos with my Nikon D7000 for six months. With the expert critique and technical advise of my friend and master photographer Carol Ann AND the encouragement  of my artist friend Dick I just may have continued to progress in my photographic endeavors.

Yellows and reds have been a real tough color to capture. Within the past few days I made some progress. Some of the photos I have already shared but because there were so many in that post a few may have been overlooked. "Yellow" and "Red" are what I am trying to show here and therefore I think some deserve another look along with a few new ones...
 
 
 
Vertically shot!!
 
Horizontally shot!!
 
 
 
 
Thank you Carol Ann and Dick!!
 
And... NOW
 
YELLOW & RED Together!!
 


 
Fin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment