Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sombrero Beach Sunrise & Tiki Bar Sunset!!

Most mornings I sleep in because working night security at Knights Key RV Resort & Marina upsets my body clock. The other morning, January 11, I was awake around 5:30 AM, so Doodlebug and I made the five mile trip to Sombrero Beach. It was my son Chan's 44th birthday. He had really been on my mind. He had just gotten home from Afghanistan after flying his last combat mission, his squadron's 50,000th flying hour in one year. He retires in May.

The sunrise did not disappoint...


(Click on any photo to enlarge.)












There were some flowers at Sombrero Beach and, Bill, you know me.



Couldn't pass up some pelicans & a sailboat.


















Sunset was not too shabby on January 11 either. Happy Birthday Chan!!!!  !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment