Friday, January 6, 2012

What I Saw Today!!

I took the PUPS on the PATH around the campground a little after 5 this afternoon. I saw a sail boat off the point where we are camping so I took a photo or two. The sail boat appeared a lot closer to my eyes; but, the phone camera sees it further away.




So I cropped it to make it come closer.



Then I painted it to make "red sails in the sunset"!!!!

It was soon time to go check out the sunset. As you may know, this is something that Evin and I do most every day. Tonight, I wanted to also look at people looking at the sunset. The photos I took early were flawed because the sun was too bright. So I painted one or two of them.


But just one more of the sail boat sailing toward the sunset....







As you can see the sun was just too bright....



....so a little cropping here and there plus a little painting....



Still too much sun....







They came to see the "Green Flash".... but not tonight!!!!





Can you handle one more sunset painting??

No comments:

Post a Comment